Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

you

his utterance is just kind a shit
he always make a promise and break it by himself too
its just.......suck-_-
even this day is the last day i will meet him
he still break his promise to meet me
oke fine. if you wont. dont promise it!!!

AHH!!!! i just disappointed a lot.
ive been thinkin'
have you ever think hows feel to be me?
what im feelin' if you keep doin this?
can you feel that im miss you already

after this you'll be busy with ur holiday
and after that you'll go at august
so,when i can meet you?
i want talk a bit more bfore you go,cant i?

your talk just to sweet ,but you never objectify it
you just flyin me away then you fallin me in the same time
and make me cry more and more in days

can you stop doin this?
can you respect me such as ur girlfie?
i jst wanna get the best for you
but you always waste it,

you know ive been tryin so hard to keep understandin this relationship?
if you dont wanna this right anymore
just talk it and we can be whatsoever like you want
i just cant handle it anymore,
but deep in my heart i dont wanna lose you, really :'(


please, i miss you so much hun. i need ur time. even its short,i need it so.
i really beg you T^T


No comments:

Post a Comment